Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Turkey Day

Dear Diary,

My family came over for thanksgiving. Instead of basting a turkey, we went out to eat this year.




I celebrated in a silk Houndstooth blouse and leather high waist shorts which were both vintage.

The patent belt was from American Apparel and I used a NARS lip pencil in Bolero.







I have developed an obsession for tights this fall/winter season. They were purchased at Urban Outfitters, and the wedges are by Steve Madden.


Hope you are all having an awesome weekend with your loved ones :).

                                                                        xoxo!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! Those tights?!?! I'd die (n my Rachel Zoe voice)!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! Thanks Bee "you are like pur-fec-tion" *Rachel Zoe voice*
    Hope you had a lovely thanksgiving!! :D
    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love this look!!! I am now following ur blog after seeing your feature on FashionBomb!!

      Delete
  3. Looking fabulous, love how the red lipstick looks on u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the love ladies, I really appreciate it :D.

    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete